Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Easel Card

Hello...

Evening from Indonesia.
I will share my new Easel Card
I made this card for my first DT at

Our theme for this month is:
Easel Card

Please come and playing with us.




Thanks for visiting 
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Jill Tiffany

Supplies:
Image: London Tilda
Sentiment: Cheerful Blessing MFT
Copic: R000, R20, R21, RV13, RV21, R01, B00, B12, E00, E42, 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Pink Petunia, Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate   
Die: Oval Stax, Rose MFT
Die: Doohickey #8
Paper: card stock, KaiserCraft Pink Gelato
Etc: Lace

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is a really gorgeous card, the hand made roses are divine and your Tilda is so cute and you have blended the colours so well, she is fab. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with at Lovely Hanglar and Marvelous Magnolia Honey. And good luck in the draw! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jill! I love the design and gorgeous shape and you have coloured Tilda so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. compliments your card is very beautiful I can write an e-mail to tittibiagioli @ gmail.com..grazie
    Tiziana Dt Marvelous Magnolia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry my email is titibiagioli@gmail.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card Jill
    thanks for joining the All About Magnolia Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete